Kingdom Credit Union is displaying this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: www.kingdomcu.co.uk
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and gather broad demographic information.
- In a few areas of the Kingdom Credit Union website we ask you to provide information that will enable us to use the information to keep you informed of our latest products and services after your visit to the kingdomcu.co.ukwebsite. The personal information that you supply to Kingdom Credit Union enables us to personalise and improve your web browsing experience. It gives us a greater understanding of you, so that we can recommend services and promotions that we feel would be of interest to you. It is completely optional for you to participate. We request information from you when you:
- Subscribe to the newsletter service
- Participate in a competition
- Make an online enquiry
- Submit feedback
- Our site’s enquiry forms ask for your name, email address, and where appropriate other personal information that would be needed to register for or subscribe to our services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists you will be able to remove your name from these lists at any time.
- The information you provide will only be used to support and improve your customer relationship with Kingdom Credit Union, and we guarantee that we will never pass on any of your personal information to a third party without your express permission.
- When you visit kingdomcu.co.uk, you can surf the site anonymously and access important information without revealing your identity. In order to improve our site, we use “cookies” to track your visit. A cookie is a small text file, which is stored within your web browser and identifies your computer to our server. They also enable us to record how often you visit the site and the areas you navigate within it. It functions as your identification card, recording your passwords and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses.