Citizen’s Advice & Rights Fife Money Advice Service is committed to providing free, confidential, impartial, independent and non-judgemental advice and assistance to the residents of Fife. CARF’s Money Advice Team provides a comprehensive and quality money / debt advice service to customers. We are here to assist you to find the best option to deal with your debts.
- Here are some examples of the type of help we can offer:
Maximise your Income
- Minimise your Expenditure
- Check credit agreements
- Check Tax Codes
- Check your benefit entitlement
- Deal with your Creditors
- Assist with Bankruptcy Applications
- Assist with threatened evictions / repossessions including making referrals to partner Organisations
- Provide advice about various options
- Provide advice about gas and electricity issues
- Provide advice about Insolvency Issues
- Provide advice about Court processes
- Provide advice about Debt Management Programmes
- Make applications for charity grants
- Make referrals for assistance from other partner agencies where appropriate.
If you would like to speak with a money adviser about your debts please call our Money Advice Telephone helpline on 0345 1400 094.
For more information CLICK HERE to go directly to their own web page.